Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wanna lose weight?

Nothing is better for losing weight then a family tragedy.  In the past two days I've eaten a bagel with cream cheese, three baby carrots, a medium ice coffee from dunkin donuts, 1/2 a chicken taco, and a balance bar.

I didn't get to the gym yesterday but I went tonight and did 35 minutes of cardio.  I had to cancel my personal training session for Thursday because I don't know what my schedule will be like, my father's sister is coming to town, but that means I'll have a week where I can double up. 

I'm trying to get to the gym as much as possible to release some stress.  The cardio tonight helped me get through the insurance paperwork for my parents and making more phone calls to family and friends.

I'm working a full day tomorrow at work and have prepared a healthy lunch, at some point my appetite will come back and I want to be prepared with all things healthy.  I'll let you know when it comes back!

1 comment:

  1. Nice job turning something negative (a tragedy) into something positive for your health (relieving stress by working out). I'm proud of you for maintaining a good outlook.

    "True strength is holding yourself together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart."

    You're a very strong person! <3

    ReplyDelete