Friday, October 15, 2010

Diet and Workout Log

Friday-10/15/2010


8:00am:  1/2 an everything bagel with cream cheese
10:00am:  small coffee and 1/2 an everything bagel with cream cheese
12:30pm:  Chicken salad-lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, and chicken
4:00pm:  Sugar free monster
6:30pm:  Chinese dumplings with plain fried rice


Workout- 30 minute walk with dog




Thoughts about the day-  I didn't puke today!!!  I'm finally starting to feel like myself again today.  I'm looking forward to the weekend and started to work out again.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad you're feeling better - just in time for the weekend woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only negative to not puking is I'm now so hungry I could eat enough for an army.. plus with all the puking how did I gain a pound?!

    ReplyDelete