Thursday, October 14, 2010

Life can't always be perfect..

There are many things that can make you fall off the wagon(the diet wagon that is), it could be a night our with friends, a stressful week at work, or a sickness.  I most recently have gotten sick and it has thrown my diet/workout routine for a loop.  I've been feeling ill off and on for about 6/7 days and it has put a major damper on my routine I was previously committed too.

Yesterday, Wednesday, I woke up reinvigorated.  I was ready to get back into my diet/workout routine but that was until I had lunch.  I started to feel sick again and decided that I should struggle through my previously scheduled personal training session.. isn't working out suppose to make you feel better?  Well needless to say my workout didn't make me feel better, in fact it made me feel worse.

I'm going to the doctors tomorrow and plan on taking it easy the rest of the day/night but how do I bounce back from my week off?  Do I start fresh on Monday?  What if this happens again?  Instead of not going to the gym, should I re-work my workout?  I don't want destroy all my hardwork just because I'm not feeling well. 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're not feeling well! Definitely take this time for you to relax, rejuvenate and recharge. You have been through a lot of changes lately and you just need to adjust. Whenever you feel better, get back into the swing of things and you'll pick up right where you left off!

    ReplyDelete