Friday, October 8, 2010

Oct. 8, 2010 - diet

8:20am 2 oz ground turkey, 3 egg whites w/ tomatoes and mushrooms, 1/2c oatmeal w strawberries (300 cal)
11:00am 3 egg whites, 2 tortillas, 1/2c red peppers, 5 almonds (220 cal)
1:00pm large apple, 1 tbsp pb, 1/2c rice (300 cal)
         - my boss burped (extremely gross) at his desk after consuming his lunch.  Kind of ruined my appetite.
3:15pm shake, pita (145 cal)
5:00pm flax cereal w blueberries (180 cal)
7:00pm flax cereal w blueberries, pita w pb (400 cal)
9:00pm Seattle's Best green tea latte with nonfat soymilk (delicious!!) (100 cal)
10:00pm apple with cinnamon (100 cal)

Total calories: 1,745


Thoughts on today: Today was overall pretty good.  I should have done out with the cereal and had a lean protein and complex carb like grilled chicken with a sweet potato.  To be honest, I was pressed for time and didn't have the energy (or the food!) to cook a good meal. My bf and I went to Border's and got coffee and walked around outside (so I got in about another mile).  I had Seattle's Best green tea latte and it was amazing.  I just read they are a subsidiary of Starbucks, which explains the price (!), but it was sweet (no sugar) and healthy (hello, antioxidant's!).


Workout:
Triceps, chest,  30 min. cardio
2 mile walk

No comments:

Post a Comment