Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Food & Workout Log

Tuesday-4 days until the weigh in!!

8:00am-Blueberry Smoothie (2 tablespoons protein powder, 15 blueberries, 1 packet of raw sugar, and 5 ice cubes)
9:15am-Blueberry Muffin(Bethenny Frankel's recipe) with a cup of coffee
1:00pm-Small slice of enchilada stack from dinner the night before(yummy)
2:30pm-Monster energy drink.. I needed the pick me up
6:30pm-Linguine Carbonara(I used wheat pasta and it was delicious)
8:00pm-Small slice homemade apple pie with small scoop vanilla ice cream

Workout-35 Minutes on the treadmill, I changed the incline from 1-5 every minute.. I did the "climb interval" 3 times.  I did 4200 steps at work today!

Thoughts on the day-I feel good.  Glad I worked out and it felt great to sweat.  I'm going to try to hit the gym before work tomorrow... we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment