Thursday, October 21, 2010

Oct. 21, 2010 - diet

8:30am coffee, eggs with mushrooms, broccoli, onions & peppers, 6 grain blend cereal with blueberries & strawberries (300 cal)
10:30am banana, sunflower seed butter (300 cal) - IDK why, but I was starving!
12:15pm taco salad, tortilla - still hungry! What gives? (250 cal)
2:40pm cottage cheese w blueberries (200 cal)
5:00pm oatmeal/grits (I was cold! But missing protein here) with blueberries & strawberries, 1/2 granola bar (500 cal)
9:00pm protein shake with blueberries, strawberries & an apple, wrap w pb (380 cal)

Total calories: 1,930

Workout:
I didn't get to the gym last night, so I crammed a lot of my weight training into tonight.  I focused on abs, back, triceps and legs.  Next up is chest and biceps.  Need to get in some cardio badly!


Thoughts on today:  Pretty good.  Got a sweet new 'do.  And by sweet I mean incredibly short.  Guess that's what happens when you tell the stylist to do as she pleases.  It's a nice change and I like change.  I was also SO hungry all day today and not sure why.  I need to start eating more hard boiled eggs again.

No comments:

Post a Comment