Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday!!

What a week it has been!  New job, tummy issues, and our second weigh in!!  I'm clocking in at 195 pounds.


I was thinking about my blog from yesterday and I don't want to waste anymore time not working out.  My trainer says that if you don't workout for 10-14 days your body has to be re-trained.  He suggested taking the weekend to ease back into my training and that way come Monday I'm ready to start my workout/training program again.  Here is my schedule for the new few days:



Friday-30 minutes cardio(dog walk if weather permits or treadmill) 
Saturday-30 minutes cardio & 4 weight training workouts
Sunday-Apple/Pumpkin picking

Starting Monday I will be back to 10-15 minutes cardio combined with weight training 4 times a week.  I am also hoping to start walking for a little bit of my lunch hour, even if its just a loop around the buildings.  Watch out my next weigh in is going to knock your socks off!

No comments:

Post a Comment