Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Oct. 19, 2010 - diet

9:15am oatmeal w blueberries/strawberries, egg whites with mushroom, onions, peppers, cheese (300 cal)
12:15pm salad with balsamic vinaigrette, green beans (200 cal) 
2:00pm 1 tbsp peanut butter - this stuff is the best and it has the added benefit of flaxseeds - delicious and crunchy! (100 cal)
5:00pm pasta with broccoli, two eggs (had to get in my protein somehow - need to go grocery shopping tonight!) (650 cal)
8:30pm protein shake with blueberries, almond milk (250 cal)
9:30pm tortilla w turkey meat, cheese, tomatoes, lettuce and sour cream (250 cal)

Total calories: 1,750

Workout: 
Shoulders/abs
I attempted the elliptical but after 4 minutes my knees were like 'aw, hell no, lady', and I got off :)

Thoughts on today:  Good overall.  I'm beginning to despise pasta.  I haven't had it in so long (no reason really) and the last two times I ate it, I was burping all night (gross!).  I think it doesn't agree with me, despite it being Barilla Plus, which has a good amount of protein.  I could literally eat pasta until the cows come home, but for what it takes to fill me up, it's not worth the calories.  I'll be staying away for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment