Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Food and Workout Log

Wednesday-October 6, 2010


7:45am- Plain bagel with cream cheese
12:15pm- Turkey Sandwich(two smalls slices of wheat bread, 2 slices mesquite turkey, 1 tablespoon honey mustard)

3:30pm: Small french vanilla iced coffee black with 1 equal
8:00pm-10:00pm- 3 beers, 2 cosmos, 5 pieces of calamari, and one tomato with slice of mozzarella



Workout: Personal training day.  30 minutes of weight training with a mixture of lower, upper, and ab workouts.


Thoughts on today: I'm not hungry.  It appears like I'm not eating much compared to the oober healthy food your eating(Roxy).  I've taken to eating what I'm craving but finding healthy alternatives for each meal.  We will see how I do on Thursday after a night of cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment