Friday, October 8, 2010

Frustration has a new definition...


How do I define frustration?  Putting in a week's worth of clean eating - stomaching egg whites on end and ground turkey in the morning, and then not only not losing any weight, but gaining half a pound.  I used to literally eat a large bowl of chocolate chip cookie ice cream every night, complete with whipped cream and sprinkles, and I would stay the same!!

I know it's going to take a while, and I am certainly not expecting miracles, but I also didn't expect to gain anything.  I'm about a week away from my period, so I'm hoping it's water weight.  Maybe I'll be REALLY happy when, after my period, I've gone down like 3 lbs!  Until then, I'll be crying in my car (while dreaming of ice cream and stomaching egg whites...sigh.).

No comments:

Post a Comment