Friday, October 22, 2010

Oct. 22, 2010 - diet


Updated half marathon entry with finish line picture! 


8:30am eggs with onions, mushrooms, peppers, coffee, 6 grain blend with strawberries & blueberries (300 cal) 
12:30pm taco salad, tortilla (300 cal) I basically eat the same thing everyday! 
2:15pm apple w peanut butter - I love PB, but due to how calorie dense it is, I know I need to cut back! (250 cal)
4:50pm egg salad on english muffin with mayo (400 cal) 
9:30pm burrito, 10 m&ms, two twizzlers, scoop of PB (oops) (400 cal)

Total calories: 1,650

Workout:
Chest, biceps

Thoughts on today:  I've been really hungry lately and I'm not sure why.  I haven't really been working out as much this week, so it's definitely not due to activity levels.  My weight loss halted a bit probably due to my pig out on Sunday after the race...this could be the reason I'm so hungry too.  I also have been skimping on protein, which I know I need to increase again versus relying on carbs.  I have a cheat meal tomorrow (despite a minor 'cheat' tonight) - looking forward to wine, a nice meal and dessert mm mmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment