Monday, October 18, 2010

Diet & Workout

Monday, October 18th

8am-Coffee w/ splash of milk
11:00am-FiberOne Poptart
1:00pm-Turkey Sandwich on Hearty Wheat
2:00pm-Chocolate Chip Cookie
4:00pm-Granny Smith Apple
6:00pm-Sweet Potato Enchilada Stack(homemade and amazing)
8:00pm-Slice of homemade apple pie with small scoop of vanilla ice cream


Workout- 1 1/2 miles with Mike and Jack after dinner.  I walked 4200 steps at work.

Thoughts for the day- The past few days I've been starving.  I don't know if it is because I'm feeling better or because it's cold out and my body wants to pack on the pounds.  I tried to stick to healthy foods but couldn't resist the cookie or slice of pie, how bad is the pie if its homemade??

1 comment:

  1. That Sweet Potato stack sounds AMAZING. The black beans provide a lot of fiber and protein om nom nom.

    ReplyDelete