Sunday, October 3, 2010

Grocery Shopping with a new attitude!

I normally wake up early on Saturday mornings to beat the grocery store rush but this week I did something different... I looked up recipes, created a grocery list, and went to the store late on Sunday.  My list consisted of fresh veggies, fruits, and meat.  I realized that before I was just cooking whatever we had in the house regardless of how healthy it was.  This challenge and goal of becoming TSB isn't just about weight loss, its about implementing and maintaining new healthy habits. 



With that stated I'm looking forward to my meals this week.  Some of the highlights:
-Homemade Blueberry Muffins
-Arugula and Cranberry Salad
-Steak & Cheese Sandwiches.. A twist on an old classes

I'll post the recipes as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment