Monday, October 18, 2010

Oct. 18, 2010 - diet


9:15am oatmeal w blueberries/strawberries, egg whites with mushroom, onions, peppers, cheese (300 cal)
11:15am tortilla (50 cal)
12:30pm salad with chicken and balsamic vinaigrette (400 cal) 
2:30pm protein shake, apple w pb (300 cal)
4:50pm egg white tortilla wrap, cup of rice (350 cal) 
9:45pm one cup pasta with sauce, oatmeal with blueberries (weird combo, I know, I actually ate the pasta cold out of the pan while I was making tomorrow's lunch...then I wanted something warm and comforting and alas, oatmeal!) (300 cal)


Total calories: 1,700



Thoughts on today: I am SO sore.  It takes me like 5 minutes to get out of my chair at work.  Okay, that's an exaggeration, but it really hurts!  My knees are killing me and they get cramped up once I sit for so long....they almost feel better when I'm standing/walking.  Oh well...the pain will subside in a few days.  I plan on taking about a month off from running...from there, I'll decide whether or not I want to get back into training (outdoors - brr, and the treadmill) or wait until it warms up.

Workout:
NONE!  I am too sore :(

No comments:

Post a Comment