Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Where has my appetitie gone?

The past two weeks I've had little to no appetite.  Here is what I've eaten the past two days:

Monday-November 8th

9am-Cinnamon raison english muffin with peanut butter
11am-Cup of green tea with FiberOne pop tart
1pm-1/2 cup of homemade Chilli with 1/2 cup lettuce
6:30pm-Small bowl of Hamburger Helper with two small piece of garlic bread

No Monday Workout. 

Tuesday-November 9th 
9am-Cinnamon raisin English muffin with peanut butter
11am-Cup of green tea with FiberOne pop tart
1pm-1/2 cup of homemade Chili with 1/2 cup lettuce
3pm-Chocolate Chip Cookie
7pm-2 chicken tenders(baked with flax seed oil, garlic, and onion)with brown rice and corn

Tuesday Work-Personal Training focused on lower body.

I'm not even eating because I'm hungry, more so I have energy.  I'm also only sleeping like 4 hours a night,  I took Tylenol pm last night and went to sleep for 45 minutes and then was wide eyed and bushy tailed.  So annoying!!  Hopefully I will sleep better because I worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment