Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Nov. 16, 2010 - diet

Still have a residual headache, but hopefully today will be better than yesterday.

8:40am oatmeal with blueberries, coffee (320 cal)
10:45am grapes (100 cal)
12:10pm cup of noodles soup, turkey sandwich, 4 tootsie rolls (410 cal)
4:30pm cashews (150 cal)
7:30pm mini Thanksgiving!  turkey, cranberry sauce, squash, mashed potatoes, corn, shrimp cocktail, cheese and crackers, 3 beers, a slice of pumpkin roulade mm mm! (1,000 cal)

Total calories: 1,980

No workout today, since I had to make the pumpkin roulade right after work...the holidays and birthday really screw me up and the next two weeks are going to be tough (BF's birthday, Thanksgiving).

2 comments:

  1. Are you stressed? Are you eating enough? Stress and lack of food can sometimes cause headaches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely eating enough, but I think it's stress/tension/the weather. I used to get headaches ALL the time - legit everyday. Then I went semi-organic and they stopped (I discovered it was sucralose, which is in Splenda). For some reason, they're back and I haven't been able to determine why, but I think it's tension mixed with crazy weather and probably a yucky diet/no exercise.

    ReplyDelete