Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Oh Gym... How I've missed you!

At the end of the summer I had lost my interest in the gym.  I was only going when I had personal training and because of that I was feeling tired, sluggish, and let's face it FAT.  Over the past few weeks I've slowly been going more and more.  I think I've finally found my motivation again and it feels great.   Last week I was at the gym four times and so far this week I've been there twice, three times after personal training tonight.


The best part of the gym is regardless of how bad my day is going or how stressed I am, the gym takes it all away.  I walk out feeling refreshed.  Now that I've started going again I've noticed my appetite has increased, its still not where it use to be.  In fact, I'm not sure if I have an appetite because of the gym or because Aunt Flo is in town.  All I've wanted to eat the past four days is chocolate, salt, and greasy food.


Yesterday I ate:


-1/2 fiber one pop tart
-Small piece of coffee cake
-Handful of crackers with port cheese
-Cheese quesadilla with mushrooms
-Chocolate chip cookie
-Bowl of Cereal
-3 girl scout thin mints


ie... All junk food.

No comments:

Post a Comment