Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Do you have a goal?

I had personal Training today and realized that since starting it I have gotten a lot stronger and maintained some weight loss... but how can I step it up???   How can I achieve my goal of weighing 150 pounds(as of today I am 193) without feel like I'm starving myself or not enjoying myself?? I decided that I need to set a schedule and stick to it.  Evan, my personal trainer, says that working out 3-4 times a week is plenty and will allow for weight loss without burning myself out. 
Drum roll please..... my new schedule is as followed:

Monday-Workout
Tuesday-
Wednesday-Personal Training
Thursday-Workout
Friday-
Saturday-Workout
Sunday-

Workouts are at least 15 minutes of cardio and 20 minutes of weight training.  I'm going to start with four workouts a week and if I do more great, if not at least I'm going to the gym consistently.




Fun fact of the day:  If you do 1,000 crunches per day you will have a strong stomach not necessarily a flat stomach! Diet is crucial in losing body fat. As they say, " abs are made in the kitchen!"

1 comment:

  1. I'm revising my workout schedule a little... to workouts on Thursday or Friday..

    ReplyDelete