Sunday, December 12, 2010

Starting Fresh..

Well, it is no secret that the last 7 weeks of my life have been a little crazy.  I did a lot of thinking this weekend and have come up with an eating plan for the next 7 days(Monday-Sunday).  I'm going to mix in some of the 'Fat Flush Detox' recipes into my eating plan. 

Here is a little glimpse into what I will be eating:

Breakfast-Smoothie(tablespoon protein, 1/2-1 cup fruit, 8oz cranwater, teaspoon flaxseed oil)
Snack-10 Almonds
Lunch-2 slices of turkey with 1 piece of wheat bread
Snack-10 dried cranberries
Dinner-Chicken and Vegetables

I need to get back into the gym.  I will be at the gym 4 times a week doing a minimum of 20 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes of weights.  It is time to stop saying I'm going to do it and just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment